Saturday, December 25, 2010

See It Because I Said So - Film Critiques & Reviews





After waking up from the sound of someone rifiling through my closet, I figured that I would take this time policing my room by adding a new film critique and review segment to my blog tagged and titled "See It, Because I Said So".



This addition comes from the many nights I spend dousing my insomnia with movies on Netflix's, Amazon On Demand, Apple TV, or the many many streams of visual companionship I can find on my Roku box. When searching for movies, I often rely on the comments and critiques of other users to determine if I would enjoy my wasted sleeping hours. Most times I would agree with the top comment poster and sometimes share my opinion because I just need to share my thoughts with someone at 4am and waking my hunny is not an option.



For those who know me personally, they know that I LOVE MOVIES, especially ones that leave me delightfully paranoid and ready to take down zombies in a crisis situation. I do not discriminate when it comes to critiquing movies, many times I have blown the mood for my husbands choice of adult films with scathing in-depth reviews that render the very nature of some of those films pointless.



Now of course I don't expect everyone to appreciate my take on a movie, so every comment will be appreciated and if you want my opinion on a movie you've seen, send your recommendation to SEE.IT.BECAUSE.I.SAID.SO@GMAIL.COM.







No comments: